Need to return? Don’t sweat it
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Work ‘N Gear, we have a passion for selecting products with a proven reputation for quality, performance and comfort. And we stand behind everything we sell with a 100% guarantee. If something arrives and it’s not exactly what you expected, if it doesn’t fit how you wanted, or isn’t made how you think it should be, return it within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. No questions asked.
Once the products are worn, our mission is to treat each return or exchange fairly. Structural issues and defects will always be accepted for a return. You can be sure we will treat you sincerely and honestly, it’s how we do business.
Work 'N Gear online order returns
- No matter the reason for the return, Work ‘N Gear will issue same-tender refunds for any qualifying item returned within 30 days of receipt. Items returned for issues not stemming from defect, damaged or incorrect orders are subject to a refund minus the cost of shipping.
- Merchandise purchased from Workngear.com can be returned at any Work ’N Gear store, or by mail.
Reason for a return
Item is defective
Sometimes a stitch is missed or a drop of adhesive goes bad. If you find a manufacturing defect upon examining your new purchase, please contact Customer Service immediately and we will remedy the situation for you.
Item arrives damaged
If your package arrives in a visibly damaged condition, refuse delivery if possible. Then, contact Customer Service right away. If you discover damage after the delivery person leaves, you should still contact us straight away. Please hold onto any original packaging so it can be addressed with the shipper.
All other reasons
We want you to be 100% satisfied and comfortable with your purchase.
Return in store
- For faster return processing, please bring your receipt or packing slip and a valid photo ID.
- Find a store
Return by mail
- We recommend that returns be shipped via an insured method such as UPS or Fed Ex. Work 'N Gear is not liable for lost packages.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
- Work ‘N Gear cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Work ‘N Gear does not reimburse the cost of return shipping.
- In the event of an incorrect item or an item ordered is defective, the cost of shipping the return will be reimbursed.
The order/items received are incorrect or defective
Customer Service: 1(800)987-0218
- We apologize for any error made in the processing of your order and for any inconvenience it may have caused.
- If you received extra items that are not yours, please call Customer Service with the information related to the items that are not yours.
- If you are missing items from your order, please call Customer Service with detailed information of what is missing so we can reorder it for you or reimburse you.
- If you received someone else's order completely, please call Customer Service for assistance with the order number from the order you did receive, as well as your order number so we can track your merchandise
- If you find a manufacturing defect upon examining your new purchase, please call Customer Service and we will reorder the item or reimburse you.